Al Islami Foods, UAE’s popular frozen food brand announced a unique home delivery program exclusive for the Ramadan season. Curated by Chef Francesco Araya, Chef Roya Tarzaban and Chef Mohammad Al Banna, the very talented in-house Chefs for Al Islami, each Chef Box is carefully packed with Al Islami premium products and a detailed recipe.
- Offer available for a limited time only, through the end of Eid Al Fitr 2017
- Three Al Islami Chef Boxes available priced from AED 100, with a special gift bag for first time consumers
- Packages help home chefs prepare delicious recipes created by Al Islami Chefs
Offering three different boxes, these prepare-at-home boxes are priced at AED 100 only giving consumers one less thing to worry about during their busy Ramadan evenings.
Each recipe is based on creative fusion of flavours designed to ignite taste buds. Also, convenient to follow, each recipe can be found on www.alislamikitchen.com with a preparation time of up to 25 to 30 minutes.
- Chef Mohammad Al Banna’s Box (AED100): Chicken Sheesh Kebab (280g), Chicken Samosa (240g), Cheese Samosa (240g), Vegetable Samosa (240g), Chicken Spring Rolls (240g), Tuna Spring Rolls (240g), Cheese Spring Rolls (240g), NEW IQF Chicken Drumstick (1000g), NEW IQF Chicken Breast (900g), Strawberries (400g)
- Chef Roya’s Box (AED100): Chicken Griller (1000g), NEW IQF Chicken Drumstick (1000g), NEW IQF Chicken Breast (900g), Beef Burgers (400g), Spinach (400g), Mixed Vegetables (400g), Strawberries (400g)
- Chef Francisco’s Box (AED100): Chicken Griller (800g), Chicken Griller (1000g),NEW IQF Chicken Drumstick (1000g), NEW IQF Chicken Breast (900g), Cooking Shrimps (1000g)
To celebrate this, we were invited to a beautiful iftar at Emirates Towers which had an authentic Arabic spread with hot and cold mezzeh and traditional food. Each table also had a beautiful box of dates to break your fast with.
For further information on Al Islami’s Ramadan offerings or to order a Chef box of your choice log on to www.alislamikitchen.com or call on 04 883 5085.
About Al Islami:
Al Islami Foods is a Dubai-based provider of quality halal products with a rich heritage dating back to 1970. Al Islami Foods supplies over 100 frozen products under three brands to cater to various market segments including: Al Islami which includes chicken, processed products (e.g. burgers, nuggets and franks) and other frozen products (e.g. vegetables, French fries, seafood and fruit), Greens covering frozen vegetables and Aladdin a specific children’s range of frozen products. The company operates through two warehouses and employs over 350 people with a manufacturing facility located in Al Hamriyah Freezone in the UAE.
Al Islami Foods uses the most advanced technology to produce foods that are healthy and nutritious. In 2016 Al Islami launched the Al Islami Kids’ Club to encourage children to adopt good eating habits by making the preparation of healthy food a fun activity and an easy option for parents. The company’s aim is to bring families together to enjoy good quality home cooking with their halal meat products. Further details on the company and its offerings can be found on https://alislamifoods.com/